Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What are YOU thankful for?

How grateful I am for all of my many blessings. I have so many wonderful blessings in my life.  Even so, it's not always easy to have a grateful heart...to count my many blessings.  Too many times I focus on the things that go wrong in my life.  It's so easy to dwell on my trials, challenges and my imperfections.  It takes effort to change focus and to dwell on the positive.  But I know that when I  make that effort to be grateful and to express gratitude to my Heavenly Father and to my fellow beings, I AM happier.  When my heart is filled with gratitude, even amongst the trials in life, life becomes easier, more enjoyable, and more peaceful.  Who doesn't want more of these things in their life? I definitely do!  Gratitude is a choice. 

"Gratitude is a mark of a noble soul and a refined character. We like to be around those who are grateful. They tend to brighten all around them. They make others feel better about themselves. They tend to be more humble, more joyful, more likable." (Joseph B. Wirthlin)


Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

The Whatcott Fam said...

This is just what I needed today Crissie...thank you!